29 South Main Street
Provide support to the Portfolio Management group through trading, individual security analysis and financial analysis. Participation on project teams related to improving and updating technology and marketing materials.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Bond Trading: Support the corporate and municipal bond purchase and sale efforts under the direction of the firm’s bond specialists and portfolio managers. Responsibilities may include the following activities:
2. Portfolio Management: Support portfolio managers with assigned accounts. May participate in client meetings but not in an advice capacity. Under direction of portfolio managers, duties may include the following activities:
3. Securities Analysis: Perform research and analysis for portfolio managers. Provide technical support with data gathering, modeling scenario analysis, and presentation development. Research includes the following asset classes:
4. Investments & Financial Analysis: Perform firm-wide, client-specific or other financial analysis to include the following subjects:
5. Technology Project Support: